Tuesday 14 December 2010

♥하루 64 - PENANG !


zomg , hello ! yes I know , I know , I've been slacking off from blogging again . *Laughs* alright . I've had alot of activities and went to alot of places recently that made me busy enough not to blog . I swear Im not slacking :P okay , to cut this short , ( I still have alot to blog about ! ie my birthday 17/12 :P )


so imma blog about a family trip to penang we took recently , mainly to visit my brother's fiance's family . and ofcourse , its a holiday . the pictures here is just like a quarter of all , since all the pictures are separated in everyone's phones and its really a hardwork to get them all . anyhoo I enjoyed ALOT and penang and gained a shitload of weight aft coming back ! * guilt * but lifes short . enjoy it while you can kan :p now , lets let the pictures do the talking alright ;)

joyceet and me made some cookies in the night before leaving for penang for my brother's girlfriend fiance . arnt they adorable ?






I love my dad !



joyceet made a tart-like cookie and filled it with jam .

and ofcourse , got zhao da one too wtf

and also got chocolate chips which expanded HAHA


BYEBYE SELANGOR !

in the car . camwhore max . only showing picture cause I look like shit in the others hee .

we stopped at ipoh for breakfast and taiping lake ( cause' my mum haz been craving for taiping lake since twenty years ago ) on the way .

taiping lake .

I hate my hair . * grumbles *

that lovely couple :)

at penang . only got a lil pictures cause 1) we forgot to bring the charger 2) the phone is running out of battery . shoo yea hahaha . this is taken at a really nice and vintage restaurant for dinner with my brother's fiance's family .
gurney drive . I LOVE IT THERE :3


hardrock hotel . hearts !





hardrock beach .



originally I wrote " GRACE IS FANTASTIC "
but kiasu joyceet only took the "grace " .






oh dayuuum !







we're not allowed to go nearer cause theres this yamaha bike racing going on currently .

Ignore my face and enjoy the beautiful buildings of the west coast pls tq .

a mountain or smthing where all penang-ians come to have early walks / jogs .


leaving penang island on ferry .



the staircase to the second floor of the ferry which is super steep and I was shaking the whole time going up and down that staircase o_o


ooh , penang bridge !

byebye penang !


well . the pictures of the food is like less then a quarter ! this post is making me hungry again o: hahah . penang is such a beautiful state with all the well kept beautiful victorian buildings from the last time . and ofcourse , all the yummy malaysian delicacies unite there ! if i had a choice I would like to stay at penang longer ! its really beautiful there . Im not kidding you :o


ok , signing off , xo .









No comments:

Post a Comment