Thursday 17 February 2011

♥하루 69

Hai . I've finally white flagged and reverted to the more upgraded classic template . LOL definitely I've lose my interest and ilmu pengetahuan towards the very complicated but-not-so-very html coded blog skins . I know , I know I've always been called a pro at it *winks at joyseet* time to retire lah . heh .

ANYWAY . I'm here to talk about the recent 'trend' of commiting suicide . ok no more choi choi choi , chap goh mei already . byebye cny *teary eyed* I know right so fast . so anywayyy god why I so chiong hei punya . back to the issue . I've read the newspaper okay I've heard from my mum , about at least 3 to 4 cases of self suicide , main reasons is all about a foolish feeling for someone . yes , foolish . Its the most ( wait the most foolish thing is people who dislike big bang *aggresive* ) foolish thing for someone to do .


" If they've got the bravery to hurt themself , why not they use that bravery to solve their problem and live ? "


This is a very meaningful sentence for me . I was so shocked to hear true stories from my friends about how they used to actually want to try the pain of a knife cutting into their skin . Ouch . you want the try the pain but didnt think you actually will leave scar ah ? don't think sk-II actually works ok ! :oo

so you guys know that I've been teaching in a home for orang asli weekly for months already . ok , maybe you don't but now you do :p their ambition is to actually go back to their kampungs and sell petai . their standard CEO job ! unlike us , they have nothing to compare to our materialism , education or knowledge . but yet , I will never forget their smiles when they told me they wanna go back home and open that petai stall . so happy and filled with life . eventhough they are provided with good shelter and food here yet they NEVER , EVER forget to tell me about their family and how much they misses them whenever I go there .

THEN NOW YOU , THE CITY PEOPLE , WHO HAS EVERYTHING YOU WISH TO HAVE WANT TO DIE ?
ok la , if you tell me you're lacked of love , attention or got rejected , I can tell you the very person , Jesus Christ , who died for you , had painful strikes , insults and teases beyond imaginable in public , sacrificed his faultless self without a word on the cross for YOU , yet you still want to kill yourself because of some sesame seed problems , I seriously am speechless .

but come on , think about it .
how would your family , friends and loved ones think about when you left ?
most important , how would you feel when someone you love leave .
Trust me , you don't want to feel the pain .


alright . my conclusion is to just enjoy your life to the max . hello , if your guy / girl doesnt want you , I'm will might be here for you ! if not , Jesus Christ will ALWAYS , eternally be there for you , nomatter how hard the situation is . because he loves you ! ;)
me myself guarantees that .




Happy chap goh mei !
hahaha , don't over pollute the river / pond with the mandarin oranges alright ? its pretty stinky when an orange rot , so please think about the living things inside .



No comments:

Post a Comment