Tuesday 16 November 2010

♥하루 59

I Can Still Remember The First Time I Fell For You .
I Havent Gotten Up Since .



Im so pissed by this laptop's bluetooth system *curse curse curse* !

" windows was unable to transfer some file . An invalid argument is supplied . "

WHAT ?!
nevermind then , I will still update for some readers that are craving for my blog posts :) Im awesome , no ?

okay . so today is the last school day for 2010 . aand it is a hell out of rainy days Im telling you ! O: I was SOAKED like some jeruk . but around the first few periods , which is still very sunny , but you can kinda smell the rain (?!) , I accompanied chuan phing to menyelesaikan her spbt problems , and met up with jo-hui for two times . both times he is totally " pleasedon'tletitrainpleasedon'tletitrainpleasedon'tletitrainpleasedon'tletitrain " . but pathetically after like 5 minutes its seriously raining cats and dogs . LOL . I forgot to tell you guys the point of me saying all these . its because we're having our last pe today . and it actually rained fml . a trip to the toilet made me look like I just came out of a shower . literally . the pipes everywhere is leaking like nobody's business wtf , which kinda flooded our hallways . I think its fun tho since I love rain :D ( but come on lah , on my last pe day ? daymn :/ )

but anyhow life still goes on . when I was chewing on a piece of chicken and cursing on jude to shut up during recess , amy came running to me carrying my bag and telling me my sister's waiting and Im to go home NOW o: amy and her randomness . well its cause Ive this MPO philharmonic concert scheduled this evening and I kinda forgot to ask my piano teacher whats the time . I ran like a mad woman through the dataran ilmu ( and still chewing my chicken ? ) with amy complaining that she didnt have lunch for me or something . I jumped on the car and speeded back home , leaving only 5 minutes for me to shower and get ready fml . well I did ( whos the super girl huh huh huh ?? ) and when to the LRT station to catch a train to KLCC . then we rushed to the MPO ( which stands for Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra ) hall , met up with my piano teacher and entered the orchestra hall .

AND NOW IM TELLING YOU , THE MUSIC IS good really good FANTASTIC (Y) . Im sulking now cause the mpo website and its efficiency -.- they actually removed that performance's details already (cause I forgot) its actually quite a short performance , with the cello , piano , violin and harpsichord . but I dont remember the names of the pieces at all , let alone the performers's names . but they're really , really , really good . Im so mesmerized for the whole concert .

so after the concert , we had dinner and shopped in klcc for awhile . then headed to the lrt station and had to queue up ( A FREAKIN LONG QUEUE )because all the ticket vending machines rosaked -.- while we still have one more station to go , suddenly this woman came up and was like " keluar keluar kami kena buat maintenance ! " . ZZZ . so we went down and waited for another lrt , which is this lrt filled with sejarah infos , and is even printed with sejarah pictures on the outside wtf lol . so we FINALLY got back home . its such a relieve when I sat down since my legs ached so much from all the walking in high heels :O

I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY AM I SUCH A ( what do you call that ? ) like , chiong hei person . like mums , for example . I can type SO much ( and which is all craps literally ) . I hate reading but yet I don't know why I always blog such looong posts and always've got to compress it (backspacingbackspacingbackspacing) -.- If I could upload pictures , I wouldn TALK so freakin much of rubbish lol



and now Im so tired :'(
xo GOODBYE .


Ps . I will upload pictures asap okay ? COUNT ON ME 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment