Tuesday 16 November 2010

♥하루 60

You're My Exact Brand Of Heroin .


Afternoon world ! :) you see , from my previous post , that I would upload my pictures asap aaaaand HERE I AM :D theres too many pictures you see , so I just uploaded a part of it . I very good in summarizing . anyway , at first I was thinking of removing my previous long ass post , since I already have the pictures to talk . but instead of wasting all my saliva hardwork , I'd recommend the people to read my previous post first . now now , lets cut the talking and here ish the pictures ! :D

" today will be the last day I will be going to school at 12:30pm " )':
*sniff sniff* I will miss you , form 2 . NOT .

on my way to the taman jaya LRT station . camwhore ish a must ! 8D




this super fantastic underground graffiti world I once saw on tv . picture captured on lrt .


HELLO KLCC .



BIG horn pipes .

the ceiling of the mpo hall . really grand . blame it on the phone camera for the blurness ! ):
*dreams about dlsrs /sony tx9's*

The malaysian philharmonic orchestra centre .


LRT on the way back . fyi ethel's complaing about eileen hahahaha .

I AM HOME .
I had a very nice day ;)




*phew*
okay . time for lunch .
xo goodbyes !

No comments:

Post a Comment