Monday 15 November 2010

♥하루 58


I Wanna Hold Your Hands Too .


HAI :D Im in the ethusiastic mood to update my blog currently , since my sister's on a study week hol , so I can finally share all my pictures depressly hidden in her laptop for week MONTHS ! but before sorting out all the pictures ( which Im kinda malas to do now ) , Im uploading a bunch of pictures of what I did today . In school . and yes , today is the second-to-the-last-day of school/ Happy-Last-Monday ( according to jesslyn ) ! *Cheers we're totally slacking max in school . the teachers dont give a damn already , and we're having a fantastic time playing and doing craps . here is the things I did today :

I played hangman . ( areecca and jesslyn almost died because of hot chick :P )


monopoly !


Im the car and carmen's the dog :p

jail lah shit ._.


we took pictures

of people ,


of freaks ,

and of jaga's pee .

we played poker cards


and drew colourful animals ( this ish my fav animal , the bear / platypus love . WELL , its supposed to be a bear tho xD )

a zoo ,

and we coloured it .



No comments:

Post a Comment