Saturday 27 November 2010

♥하루 62

The way I feel when I'm in your arms , listening to your every heartbeat .



A sudden random mood to blog . I've so much on my mind but there is no word I can use to describe the way I feel now . I've started my holiday part time job as a kindergarten teacher every morning on week days this week . I really love this job , the way you feel satisfied and really , really happy with all the children . they are way beyond adorable . so I've no idea why paedophilias and people involved in kidnapping and abusing exists . Its a wonder how can they just do whatever they did without blinking an eyelid homg ! even if you're in need of money of something there are jobs better then kidnapping and abusing a child mentally and physically ( one package WTF ) such a disgrace . as you can see , Im feeling the zeal to elaborate how important the rights of children are to the community recently as you can see alot of new based on child abuse on the news ): I feel such luck to have parents who only nag instead of some sex maniac batards . I seriously thank you God so blessing me so abundantly o:


and ok . super tired from the water war just now *yaawn*
goodnight xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment