Saturday 6 November 2010

♥Day 55


There is a million things in the world I want but all I need is you


ohgosh hello , hello .
seriously , I can't believe I promised my readers to update as much as possible . I'm such a faail lol :'( well I didnt update mainly cause alot of pictures is stucked in joyceet's laptop , and she didnt come back for 2 weeks . well , shes a great big business woman -.- and seriously , when Im typing all this now , I feel so pressured just by thinking of the amount of the pictures Im supposed to upload here , not to mention the noobness of blogger picture uploader tskk *shakes head*

anyway , I just came back from the Zara , Pull and Bear and Massimo Dutti warehouse sale at Pj o: and .. I did not buy anything . bought stuff from the billabong and roxy chain stores instead . Im not much of a roxy fan since that pathetic issue of my roxy leather bag )': I still keep that bag and its really sad whenever I see it *sniff sniff* . so I avoid buying leather stuff from roxy cause I don't trust them anymore ): and the only thing we bought from the warehouse sale ish a zara vest . don't get me wrong , the things over there are nice , but it does not sastify me altho theres some really unique ( AND CHEAP !!!! ) jeans (Y) oh yeah . we grocery shopped at the subang giant before leaving for Pj . YAY NEW CORN FLAKES AND MILK

Oh and yes , yesterday is Jesslyn's birthday . Happy birthday , OPPA ! I hope you enjoyed after all our hardwork to surprise you *Laughs* . may 5-11-2010 be a good memory to you forever :) andd , I will update about her birthday next okay ? no rush , no rush :P goodnight !




사랑

No comments:

Post a Comment