Saturday 7 August 2010

♥Day 15

Oh Happy Day , Happy Day . :D
haha . WEEKENDS ! its a hari ganti sekolah today , but um , duh , I didnt go . :D ( I got alasan wan you know . Im lacked of sleep , fun and life O: )
instead , I went shopping with my sisterr .
I wokeup at 10.30am today *GASPS , ( OMG , I SLEPT AT 3AM YESTERDAY ! ) anything is possible rightt O: I cant believe I actually wokeup . :D but after all the nudging I got from my mum larh . but still , I WOKE UP RIGHT . 8D

:D

practised piano while waiting for my sister to get ready . O: changed and hurry out at 12pm . :D
we made our decision to go to bkt tinggi juscoo . its been such a long time since I went thr , talked loads of crap in the car hahaha . finally we reached and went walking around .

ITS MEGASALE SEASON :D

MUUA-AH-HAHAHA . 8D I'm lovin' it babes . I just effing stroll happily around padini , mng , esprit , roxy , guess and freakin many more shop's aisles happily . ^__^v
had lunch at black canyon's . mygosh , that stupid tomyam soup made me felt so sick D: the fried rice is okay tho . (Y) haha .

theres so many handsome western pilots walking around today . like , pheew-witt *dengshan styled . :P hahaha . bought a whole load of stuff , and like totally roller coastered to church . my sister la D: she drove like so badly D: Im a carsick person , and I got so dizzy man -,- then she was like all " I only do this when you're in the car " . dont she deserve a punch =___= HAHAHA .
had fun during youth , came back at bout 9:30pm aft music practise and my sisters and me had maggie for dinner . got no rice pulak . eeshs . D: I kinda prefered maggie tho . xD


Ps I AM NOT A SHOPAHOLIC . :P
Pss Theres no pictures cause I seriously hate my sister's blackberry's camera .
no freakin quality . ughh . >/3


랑해요,
나가 당신을 남겨두지 않을
것이기 때문에.

No comments:

Post a Comment