Sunday 8 August 2010

♥Day 18

so , hello .
had yongtaufoo dinner yesterday with sukkie & family andd my dad's other friends at puchong ,
my fav yongtaufoo restaurant . (Y) stupid sukkie kept laughing at me and enoch tickling my neck with the grass :> GAHH , was tricked so many times by kids ! D: It was fun tho .

then we went to sukkie's house . HAHA . MAPLE TIMEE . but I dint maple , jacky and sukkie did . their house got so many freaking computers / laptop man . O: onlined and played with daniel's toy gun . HAHAHAHA :P Im so bad in aiming , wanna shot jacky's head / backside but kept shoot wrong . laughed like a mad woman . 8D aunt irene made so many delicious stuff for us . :D I specially loved her coffee-wine-mix awhsomee . *lick lips . and had homemade cocktail too . 40% alcohol man . choked when I first drank it too fast , thinking that its sweet . O: but I didnt go home blushing / drunk :P Im still active and running around . :P HAHA . loving it alot . :)

Ps Daniel Choo Loves Disco .







Even a single day is too long without you .

No comments:

Post a Comment