Sunday 1 August 2010

♥Day 7


Soo , I am gonna update about my awhsome day yesterday . :D
I had this sch carnival in th morning , and then off to pyramid for mtv world stage at 2pm . :D

CARNIVAL

I had nothing much to update about our dumb carnival , xcept that th ghost house really scared me quite a lil bit . >_______>

I was closing my eyes all th time , and everytime I peeked , there would be something jumping out on me . HAHA .

I really salute the make up and clothing . :D haha . seriously .

we spent like more than half of our time beraturing for th haunted house .
( all the pushing and sweat smell of the guys standing infront of me really wore me off -,- ) .
and aft that I went to th rumah sesat with rika and kylie , but halfway beraturing they said times up , so we didnt get to go in . *marajuks . :P haha .
we also had real good mash potatoes * fingers lickin' goood . :D ,
which sold off for like , the first 20 minutes . :D
and somekind of dodih dedih dadih jelly for 50 cents .


O:


O:




WELL WHO CARES ABOUT LAME CARNIVALS WHEN WE HAD MTV WORLD STAGE COMING UP IN LESS THAN A FEW HOURS , RIGHT ? 8D
updates soon . :)


Heres some pictures about the carnival tho .
from NicholasLeeZiTeng , our honoured photographer
.

pretty teachers . :D

pandu puteri kawad .

My Beloved Girlfriend , Elisa ! :D



St . John's .

Police's ? O.o

People .


Ps Sorry for the picture quality cause I needa stretch the pictures to make it bigger . :)
To view clear and other pictures , please click here .




I'm Missing You Whenever We're Apart ;
But Somehow Feeling Warm Inside because You're close in heart .

No comments:

Post a Comment