Monday 23 August 2010

♥Day 25


Ohkay . Finally , Updates for sundayyyy ~


SUNDAY

went to church in the morning :D always the best moments in my life ? had praise & worship , and listened to this very talented comic artist preacher . brought in alot of real meanings of life . then bout 2pm , after service , rushed to pyramid to celebrate michelle birthday ! (Y)

meet up with the MEKLAG's without the A because like always , shes latee :P I was the only one in jeans and a polo tee cause I dont have time to change aft church while everyone else was in pretty dresses . HAHA . but wtv , thats not the main point LOL . elisa and jesslyn went to buy a cake while we distracted michelle by going to pyramid's wong kok char chan teng first . ( Mich wanna see the Super Gigantic Birthday Milk Tea ) ! while waiting , we looked thru the menus & camwhored .

Theres this hongkong actor who advertised for wong kok , and his face is contenged so badly in the menus . michelle one is clean and she contenged on him too . TSK TSKK .
the cake is brought in accompanied with a birthday song played coming out from nowhere , and the singalongs and claps from the people in the restaurant . effing awhsome :D mich looked so surprised and flushed . hahaha . didnt get to eat the cake tho , cause we're really too stuffed after all the food and the huge milk tea D:

after eating we went shopping . jess , rika & me bought a dress and a shirt for mich . walked around abit and meet them up . rika , elisa & me rushed to popular and bought a paper bag to put the presents in . then elisa left to look for michelle and rika and me found this paper in my purse and used the pens in popular & wrote on it . licik kan ? xD but smart :P *Cheers .

OHKAY I REALLY MUST CUT THIS UPDATE SHORT WTF D:

then we gave the present to mich . another great big surprise ! :) mich's such a lucky girl you know . but this is what friends do for each other right . I like seeing my friends happy :D


then bout 5pm my family came to pick me up for my sister's graduation photography session . they waited opposite the bridge and they waited at the wrong one . I panicked when I dont see them but aft that I called my sister with the public phone . pheww O: Im so berdisiplin right . HA HA . was very sweaty and all but still have to change into the formal wear to take pictures :/

thenn we went for dinner . its to celebrate my bro's birthday yeah . went for seapark's nyonya food . Im still stuffed from the lunch just nao , so I didnt eat much . had desserts tho . awhsome cendol and ice kacangs . ( I can't resist :3 ) aft eating we visited my dad's friend . got chocolates from australlia . Its a really enjoyable day :D did so many random and stupid stuff with my sisters LOL :D


came back home & fell asleep instantly after showering . was too tired .
too many late nights nowadays . and its 4.18am nao -,- LOL
I really should go sleep after uploading the pictures . alright , here we goo :D



Happy Birthday , Michelle .



Make a wish ! :D





That Super Gigantic Milk Tea .


" I wonder if the table next to us needs refill . "


IM SO FULL IM GONNA DIE !











group picture .



changing , don't peep ! :P



whats with my mouth mann .















Shes My Sister :o







My brother & His girlfriend






& She Ignores All The Guys Who Wants Her ,
Because Shes Busy Noticing Him .

No comments:

Post a Comment