Thursday 19 August 2010

♥Day 22


EXAM IS OVER DUDEEE 8D

hiatus is overrrr !
tho it is , but Idk why , I dont feel the happiness / syiokness Ive expected . already planning stuff to do :D hah . this is a very exciting thing to do , PLANNING . we talk about everything we might COULD do . but when someone failed to get permission / transportation problems , it would be so dissapointing and all . D; haha . but lets plan first alright . leave the other problems aside . AJAK ME OUT :D

soo . exam was okayy . ;) but it was no different from normal days . I do the normal stuff I do everyday at home . O: sleep , sleep , online , eat , school , have fun . the ONLY difference is that theres this pressure inside . believe it or not , I STUDIED :D I mmg studied ok xD I used some time from 8.30pm to 10pm to study . I know its not much , but grace is not the study kind . so yea o.o

I realised I kind of fell in love with sejarah . *gasps
I also think its the easiest subject in this whole exam . cause its easy , I love it .



Whatever He Told You , He Told Me First .

No comments:

Post a Comment