Thursday 26 August 2010

♥Day 28


OMG , ITS HOLIDAY ALREADY !
( exclamation marks )


okay . before I start talking bout holiday ( which I know I probably can't finish talking about ) , I wanna say a few words to some suckers :D so yesterday & today gracie ajaked me to teman her to make announcements around the school . theres some people Im not really sastified with , who're such disrecpectful to people & Im not pointing out who so don't perasan tq . you already prove yourself extremely lazy and stupid , but you want to prove yourself beyond useless by showing your obvious lack of manners . If you want to be respected by people , please compromise yourself a lil okay ? if BM is the only language your tiny brain could understand / listen to , I feel real sorry for you . AND if frugals is the only kind of language you liked to say , you suck like nobody's business & just proven yourself as a piece of trash . ugh , I do not like to waste my time saying all this man wtf , it just makes me angrier . talk about holiday better kan ? :3


EVERYONE LOOOVES HOLIDAYS :D


so I'm leaving here for church camp tomorrow at port dickson ( I HEART SUNSHINE AND THE SEAAA ! ) when we say camp , we think about tents ,snakes and the jungles *Shivers . but nah , we're gonna say in an awhsome resort and play beach volleyball all day long :D and I heard theres paintball too . I dont know whether its nice anot , but my sister came home from paintball with a great big patches of bruises and blueblack everywhere D: but Im alright . my skin like damn thick :D I can't wait to go um , get some bruises on someone else's body LOL heh heh heh .
but ofcourse , the fun comes After God :D its a church camp after all . andd I think theres this cowboy & cinderella night for youths on the first night . I thought cinderella was with a prince charming ? ok wtv LOL . the conclusion is still , I will have alot of fun this holiday tho I would miss you alot O:
and my mum wants me to follow her somewhere naoo .
so later , bye ! :D




Dont Blame Me For Falling In Love In You ,
Because You're The One Who Tripped Me .

No comments:

Post a Comment