Wednesday 25 August 2010

♥Day 27


ow , hand aching from the extreme practise of hanon . how awhsome right . & eileen accidentally sprained her palm's muscles cause of the same reason too . Its kind of unbelieveable that she could actually sprain her muscle cause of that D: but shes real good in piano , I cant compare myself to her . Im such a lazy asshole who hates practising . but still , my piano exam is coming up so I AM GOING TO PRACTISE NOMATTER WHAT COMES IN MY WAY .

soo , I got my monthly test results back . HAHA . not bad laa , for a person who didnt study . at least all A xcept for my maths *growls .(N) I really , really hate maths . it suck suck suck :/ Im so jeles of dudes like sir isaac newton , Johann carl friedrich gauss , Leonhard paul euler , georg friedrich , berhard riemann , david hilbert , pierre de fermet etc etc . (don't think I bothered to remember all this names of dudes Im so jeles of . I got them from Good Old Mr Google)

and yeah , so ONE MORE DAY TO HOLIDAY ! *CHEERS
can't wait ! 8D





Whenever I Am In Your Arms
It Feels Like I Am Leaving A True Cinderella Story

No comments:

Post a Comment