Monday 30 August 2010

♥Day 31


heh heh , I know I took such a long time to upload this post . but was kinda busy with the deadlines of folios coming up ( you know how last minute am I *blush ) and all the homeworks piling up ( you also know I don't finish my homework -.- ) . and I have to go out for dinner nao , so I wont elaborate much here . let the picture talk yey :)


NLRC CHURCH CAMP 2O1O


chiyan updated her blog before leaving . we posted this post in purpose to make amy touched . ( amy's not going to this camp *Cries ) but fail lah ! click Here to view .

wao my effing big head O.O

aunt ivy sleeping on our laps !

selamat dataang ke PORT DICKSON :D


the reception counter / entrance .

looks fun kan ? but no time to play laa *Pout .

chiyan , sukkie and my dorm :D

SWIMMING TIMEEEE ! 8D

guys playing water volleyball .

(Y)

ohwells I drew this fugly picture xD

guess what shes holding this pervert kid :P

my leg on the ceiling :D


go-kart !

telematch time !



-.- playing the hair game . will not describe how stupid everyone looked HAHA :D









childrenchurch performance .
aww , daniel's shy :P


jia jun caught sleeping in the middle of the service ! :P
seeing pictures @ sukkie's ipod .


I missed out alot of wonderful pictures cause Im such a clumsy person -.-
and malas to upload them cause I need to delete and reupload ( ugh , the ma fan-ness of the blogger picture uploader ?! ) so yeaa , got to go nao , goodbyes !




We'll be the winter romance ,
That everyone wishes that they had .

No comments:

Post a Comment