Friday 3 September 2010

♥Day 33


mhm , late updates .
so after coming back from camp , I slept for a whole 12 hours . terlalu tired *Yaawns . woke up for dinner only ( HAHAHA ) and then tido lagi . woke up at bout 12 next morningafternoon , just cause my mum screamed and nag so badly beside me , I cant bare it anymore -.- she want me to wakeup and follow her somewhere , I forgot . then amy and fiona called me to go out , so we went pyramid . all we did is to talk , laugh and eat . what a day man , we're recalling all the childhood memories , laughed gyler . and seriously , I heart all sweets from shojikiya man . had so many of those cute sweets . obese ? eat finish ny say lah :P came back home around 7 and went to church at night . got prayer meeting . enjoyed it alot as I love praise and worship yo (Y) . right before the clock strikes 12 , everyone shouted merdekaa ! leaded my pastor kwan LOL :D came back home after yum cha , and , well , went back to sleep :D

woke up at 7:30 the next morning for volleyball ! when its bout 9 , the sun is fully out and It . Is . So . Freakin . Photobucket . after playing a few round , rest at the side with yan shi and fiona , protected under the big green & yellow bp umbrella ella ella hahahaha . imagined the court as a barbeque stove and those people as sausage , sotong etc . *Laughs . its so funny lah . after volleyball when smc for breakfast . then balik rumah and rot at home >_>

Ps selamat hari merdeka ? and happy birthday Tan Lyanne !




.Your love , is all I think about .

No comments:

Post a Comment