Sunday 12 September 2010

♥Day 44


2652 days more ;

morning afternoon world !
having the marron millefeuille chocolate from tokyo for breakfast (Y) unhealthy life style again , yes , but lets put that aside first ok ? *grins . yeah , about this new skin . Idk why the colours in posts don't appear like it normally should ftw -.- seriously , all these html problems are so disturbing when they don't go the way you want it to be . gives you terrible eye / brain ache just by LOOKING at them , and the real thing I've got to do is to READ & SOLVE them FML :(

but what to do . can't let the boredemness murder :o
ice-skating on wednesday , shopping on friday and all the mooncake festivies . ho ho ho
all those mooncakes presents and chocolates from my overseas relatives is giving us a high risk of obese . mygawd its not like Im huge enough already ! :@
torture and suffer fml fml :(








Sometimes I pretend that I'm cold ,
Just to make you hug me .

No comments:

Post a Comment