Wednesday 8 September 2010

♥Day 39



so , I was randomly passing by the kitchen when my mum's cooking dinner . I was in a good mood , and suddenly I felt like helping her so I went in . my mum was kinda shocked since I never wanna enter the kitchen . ( I only sit on the dinning table waiting for food to come :B ) and my mum took up 2 onions and asked me to help her peel & cut . I accepted those onions happily but I dont know how to cut lah . so my mum taught me orally , and I did it on my own * Proud . after 2 minutes my eyes started stinging so much , it started tearing up , and I wounded my fingers with the knife . I was like wth ! and my mum started laughing . ugh , damned .

I HATE ONIONS .




I wanna be the closest thing to alcohol ,
That calls you back for more .

No comments:

Post a Comment