Sunday 5 September 2010

♥Day 35


finally ! used a night and a day to download these . okayokay fine xD Im not really concentrating here thats why it took so long :P but theres ALOT tho .

BEWARE OF THE PICTURE SPAM COMING UP !

wore my sister's new modeling shoe . I don't know how many inch is there , but it sure is high enough to make me taller than my 175cm sister *Excitment ,excitment :D


I know I've real giant legs -.-
omg , we're stucked in pyramid's parking lot for more than an hour .
camwhore wored out .
J.co donuts also wore out -.- ( !!! )
and finally , we reached home at about 12.30am .

TRIP TO BUKIT CAHAYA WITH E-YOUTH

gathered infront of church :)

sampai-ed !
our photographer , Nicholas ! :)

taking our bikes .

people who don't want to cycle :P HAHA .





cuteness :P

halfway through the climb at tangg celaka ? o.o
tired siao .
and this place where tangga celaka leads to .
here :D

amy grabbing a kosong drink LOL
byes




childhood memories :)






fiona kena bully D:

pastor & aunt vera caught pakto-ing
aeron and his cute 3d seat :P

THE FOUR SEASON HOUSE !


Its super cold in here ! O:
aww ;)
shivering .
teeth clatters
:D
damn chio kan ?











I like this :)
GAY :P




all the flower pictures we taken inside . and this is not all :O



time for lunch ! bye :)




Hold Me Tight And Never Let Go , Please .

No comments:

Post a Comment