Sunday 19 September 2010

♥Day 49 ( MoonFest v2.0 Update )

2641 days more ;


omg dudes Im finally actually updating this moonfest post after like 2 week it happened ? Im so sorry . its because of some incident I dont want to reveal , but Im still sorry for the lack of effectiveness lol . so yeah , that night is a truely amazing night for me , who came up with this idea last year , the first moonfest . and this year is hosted by a complete different batch of comittees , the MEKLAG's , keeren & you quan ! *cheerclapsalutes hahahaha . and ofcourse , not to forget all the people who attended , 40 in total ! you guys made the night for us .
Really , thanks alot .



dinner !



we sang birthday song for ching yi since it was her birthday . altho the guys didnt cooprate at all ( which got on the nerves of a few girls ) but I still think its so nice to see ching yi's surprised face :D

my super favourite rika pouting face :3

settling down for the games .


IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS DOG . its a half-stray dog . can you believe it ? I mean , the eyes are so nice . and its stinks badly cause the so called " owner " dont bother to bath for it . one middle finger to him man -_-

jun kai's punishment ahaha .

russell and his " lala poses " LOL


gabriel kena drew on the face by neelan xD

ta-da ?

time for lantern parade !




michael " smoking " with this stick .




this heart jesslyn , areecca and me did

chio righhhht ? :P


HAHAHA I kena-ed this punishment . which is to , er , stand in the middle of the road with this sign hanging from my neck fml . FML . Im the one who think of this punishment and kena-ed myself ftw . the moments so epic LOL


left at 11:45pm :)



yeah . this is not the whole load of pictures , since Ive not seen anyone upload it yet . gee :( you guys are so malas ! :P hahaha , alright . Im moving on to my next post . enjoy viewing !







He's my one and only .

No comments:

Post a Comment