Thursday 16 September 2010

♥Day 48


2648 more days ;

(Short Update)

currently blogging from starbucks @ pyramid while waiting for my sister to finish with her modeling make up business . with my super sweet cappucino latte which is gonna give me diabetes sooner or later -_- and the laptop battery is running ouut o: and and Idk whether I should go jalan jalan around or not . but Im alonee :'( I don't like being alone .

I got a lil sore throat from the moonfest v2.0 yesterday , which is kind of a success LOL Im so annoying during the whole thing , with all the screams at the instruction of games , and herding them to the game court LOLOLOL . I so noisy kan . sorreh :( *Laughs . since the laptop bluetooth file transfer system is not working , I can't use all these free time to upload pictures *Sighs :/ I really enjoyed the moonfest yesterday . I hope you guys did too . decided to go buy new slippers ahaha ( been slipping around with this pair of worn out slippers ugh -.- ) kthxbai :)








I freakin love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment