Monday 13 September 2010

♥Day 45


2651 Days More ;


ugh . supposed to be going pyramid with amy this morning , but fail fml . pathetically left alone at home with my sister whos going to work later *Pouuut . dissapointed . but still , lets not waste hours of this last week of our holiday by " hak hao hak min "-ing . so , heres a WHOLE FAT BUNCH of random pictures of my cousin & me . those pictures we took while I visited them :o epic , epic . theres ALOT , so patience while it loads alright ? Loves


my gosh I effing love the labbit she drew
those in black markers is drew by me , and red by sam .
retarded , I know xD

SPAMS OF IDIOT PICTURES

Happy Family :D
( From left ) mummy , lil daughter , Daddy & eldest child .

whew . done . not much but theres still alot to upload .
don't you just love pictures ? Im craving so badly for this effing chio 12.2 Mega Pixel T Series 4x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot Tx9 !

Photobucket

damned chioo , no ?

but I specially drooling over the champagne colour one !

Photobucket
Photobucket
fuyyyoh . like super niceee

but the pink one also not bad lah . buuuuut too pink for me lah :O

Photobucket
Photobucket

or if I become rich some day , a dslr would be fine too LOL

Photobucket
best rated 2010 . nikon d5000 :O

and this most updated nikon p7000 :D
Photobucket

IF only lah . I can slowly dream till the day I become rich *LAUGHS .
ofcourse dslr's would be better . I just freakin love th pictures taken by dslr . the colour is so intense !
but ofcourse , theres disadvantages in all cams . the sony model Tx9 I mentioned just nao , the lens is INSIDE . so the pictures wouldn be better where else the dslr is like one big fat heavy burden mann . how to bring to everywhere ah fml ? O:

Theres also the cute holga cams !

Photobucket

or this freakish one which I don't know how it works exactly LOL

Photobucket

and this super adorable lego one . Idk if its real anot , but still just to share its cuteness :D

Photobucket


so nice right ? ah . better start saving nao , no ? I want to capture all the memories I have with the ones I love . It would work nicely with a decent cam -___-
oh k ! gotta go . kthxbai .










Don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you .


No comments:

Post a Comment