Sunday 12 September 2010

♥Day 43


2652 days more ;


as you can see , new skin ! yet again . to kill the super boredemness aiks . you know sometimes we'd so aching badly want holidays during school , and when the holiday starts , theres at least 10 statuses like " omggg someone tell me what to do nexttt !! I'm SOO bored !!!! " etc on my home page . get me ? but I'd still prefer holidays , I think . the only advantage of school is that I get to see the people I love so bad in school . like the meklags , dearest schoolmates , yoboes & him ;) without them , school is plain crap ughh . soo , yeah I wanna go to bed nao . eyes aching badly from the daily holidays schedule , 24/7 online lah . tsktsk , no good for health right ? I know . but what else can I do , besides practising piano for hours a day , taking meals and all . but ofcourse lah , got those trips and outings . dying for them to come faster laah o:









His smile puts the city lights to shame .


No comments:

Post a Comment