Saturday 4 September 2010

♥Day 34


Ps . pictures later . super malas nak upload *yawns .

updates updatess ! :D
went pyramid with joyce and eileen yesterday night , had a great time shopping and took one hour and 15 minutes to leave the parking lot ! how !#@%&^#% is that . we ate the j.co donuts we
planned to eat at my house after shopping in the car , and even camwhore wored out -.- all the cars coming from all direction , not caring whether those are illegal roads anot . malaysian drivers , tsktskk . everyone honking and the sound of tyres rubbing on the road really annoy me but decided to ignore it by sleeping, but didnt sleep much tho cause there are people in cars from everywhere , staring into each other's cars -.- uncomfortable much . then reached home at bout 12.30 am and went straight to sleep :3

woke up at 7.00am 7.15am 7.30am the next morning for our e-youth bukit cahaya trip . yawning like mad in the car , I bet my mouth stretched a few inches ( !!! ) sampai-ed , and we went to get our bicycles :D cycling was so awhsome since the temperature there was kind of low , especially in the jungles . so pathetic when we're cycling uphill but when going down , everyone was screaaming like crazy , with all the air going in our mouths O.O syiok kan ? 8D but my leg goin to patah dy la from all the extreme leg muscle usages ugh . after that everyone sit the over aired bas and went to the 4-season-house

That place was plain LOVELY . but cold . VERY COLD . ( aircond ! contributing to the chlorofluoro carbon D: ) its currently autumn there , and the flowers is just so beautiful ! I love it somuchalotfreakinmuchseriouslybanyak , its so beautiful and nice over thr ;) I want to go again when it changes to winter ! after taking ALOT of pictures , we left , and went back home :D

had lunch , and slept till 7.15pm when its time for music practise .
music practise is oklaa , enjoyed it and hope I wont forget those patterns tomorrow .
had dinner with my sisters , amy and aeron . laughed so badly while chatting bout individual sleeping manners HAHAHA . my sister snores weird noises . and nao shes snoring like a lorry beside me *LAUGHS . okay , I wanna go sleep nao :)

love , goodnights .






I love it when my fingers are entangled in yours ,
& my head is on your chest just listening to your heartbeat .

No comments:

Post a Comment