Thursday 30 September 2010

♥Day 51


2636 days more ;


hohoho . Im here blogging again . did not blog that often pretty much cause Im using eunice's laptop instead of joyce's . I think blogger does not like eunice's laptop cause it is hell ignorant to my commands clicks -.- you know sometimes I felt like a computer is alive or something . like my ex desktop ( which is probably completely dead nao ) , I knew when is the right time to click when should I restart or what . you geItalict me ? sometimes I'd even smoother the screen *Blush when its not working well lolol . I miss my old computer :( but still , " the old dont go the new wont come " hahahaha . I still preferred the current laptops . which is , very convenient . since you can bring it everywhere you go hor (Y) but very fragile in my opinion o: its like if you drop it , then goodbye o: muahaha . ngekk , my dream laptop is a pretty pale , soft pink coloured vaio / apple / dell . so nice maaaax ! instead of the current black / silver HAHAHA :P but its okay laptop . I still love you alot that beautiful one can wait :P

ugh . maths kelas tambahan tomorrow (!)
and its such a miracle that Im attending . going carmens house first tho . SHEEEEESH . I dont know whether I made the right choice anot . but I guess I would find out tomorrow -.-





If rain drops are kisses , I'd send you showers .
If hugs are seas , I'd send you oceans .
& If love is a person , I'd send you me !

No comments:

Post a Comment