Friday 10 September 2010

♥Day 42


2653 days more ;


HELL - O .
yeeeha ! updates on the pri sch gathering shopping trip @ pyramid with darlingg areecca nothing started as a gathering with everyone going seperately in groups . the boys refused to cooperate etc etc . but it didnt really disturbed my good mood for shopping , as rika & me bought some clothes & stuff . the girls group , wendy , aiwen & maggie with the guys , watched movie ( which rika & me didnt go cause we think its a waste of money . kiam siap , yea , but so what its our money kan ahahaa :P ) prefered using it for shopping :P and aft that was supposed to be ampsquare , but the girls went to ice skate ( PUBLIC HOLIDAY TICKET PRICE + gloves + socks = RM 34 ) like wtf . and they only decided to go at bout 3pm . I've an old habit of skating from morning only so I didnt join them . shopped instead *Laaughs . yeah , rika was pissed at the plannings and the failure of this gathering . but nevermind lah . enjoyed shopping :D
had snowy for breakfast , j.co for lunch and sushi king for dinner

spot wendy& aiwen . dunno where maggie went O:


focus on rika's cute lil face and ignore mine please , tq :)

yeah , we freaking didnt camwhore alot . we've grown up . according to areecca .
HA HA HA :D







When I'm lonely ,
I will search for you in my heart ,
Where you will always be .

No comments:

Post a Comment