Thursday 9 September 2010

♥Day 40


2656 Days More ;

TADAAA ! New skin ! like it ? changed it due to LOVEBIGBANG 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARYY ! :D I kind of like it except for the lolwhatsitcalled .. the profile / entries / tagboard / credits etc bar , which is located at the bottom of the screen . saw ? so small lah . the fonts in this skin is like so tiny so I apologize for any err , inconvienience caused . so . Im gonna update ALL ABOUT BIGBANG here :D since it was me & their day , eh ? HAHA . warning : spams of handsome men's face coming upp ! see at your own risk of dying , flooded in your own drool :P
My babes ;)






so adorableeee , no ? this is one of the christmas ad by them .


hohoho I likey this .




HAHAHAHA .

okay . Im finished with group pictures . NOW LETS HAVE THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE ,

*drum rollsss*


:D




:D




:D


TAEYANNNNNG !
for solo ! ( the part I would probably drooled MOST at :3 )

*faint

the hair men all around the world ish craving for

HE IS SO CUTEEE (Y)

yet hot !
Taeyang Pictures, Images and Photos
ohmygawd O:

hes a home man too :D
he has the musical talents too !
he likes children too !
Taeyang Pictures, Images and Photos
he has paxs too !

taeyang Pictures, Images and Photos


taeyang Pictures, Images and Photostaeyang Pictures, Images and Photos

Tae Yang Pictures, Images and Photos

tae yang Pictures, Images and Photos

Tae Yang Pictures, Images and Photos

Boss vs Tae Yang Pictures, Images and Photos

AWWW ;o

Tae Yang Pictures, Images and Photos

Tae Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
now let me end this post with a stupid scene of my dearests

after reading this post , some of you might probably fall in love with them too , huh ? :P
I mean like , how can anyone resist such adorableness . Happy LoveBigBang 2nd Anniversary , my boys ! Im soo proud of you guys for not letting me down all along AHAHA .
like they knew I exist *Pout . nevermindd , at least Ive got my heart here for them :P


BIGBANG V.I.P ! 8D
Photobucket


but still , apart from all this people-who-never-knew-I-exist-but-yet-I-love-them-like-mad ,
Theres this handsomeee-st boy I love the most eh ? hee hee .
okk , time to leave . goodbyes ! :)







When I look into your eyes ,
My world just feel so right .

No comments:

Post a Comment